This Aizawa Asset Management Co., Ltd., website (including various services referring to this website, the “Website”) is hosted and managed by Aizawa Asset Management Co., Ltd (the “Company”). Please review the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) carefully as this page explains legal bindings between you (“You” or “Your”) and the Company for and regarding your visit and use of the website.
By accessing the Website, You indicate Your acknowledgment and acceptance to the Terms and Conditions, including any changes or modifications that may be made by the Company from time to time; in which case You indicate Your acknowledgement and acceptance to the new Terms and Conditions by accessing the Website after such changes.
Use of information
- The information on this website is intended to introduce the Company, its parent company and its business partners, and is for information purpose only. The Company does not intend to solicit a specific instrument, investment in securities, investment management agreements, or investment advisory agreements.
- The information has been prepared from sources the Company believes it to be reliable, but the Company does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- The Company does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use of the information on this website.
- All information provided on the Site may be changed, updated or deleted without notice.
- While the Company endeavor to provide information on the Website with our full attention, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kinds expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or availability.
- Information available on the Website is intended for general information purpose only, hence it is NOT intended to solicit to investments or any kind of activities. You are ultimately responsible for investment decision for securities selection and prices for trades. The Company or sources of information cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred resulting from decisions and/or trades made based on the information included on the Website, even if such information was inaccurate.
- URLs of the Website, top page included, may be moved or changed without any prior notices. Akebono cannot accept responsibility for any losses or damages incurred as results due to such moves or changes of URLs.
- The Company reserves the rights to change, add, or remove information on the Website, or suspend operation the Website. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any losses or damages incurred as result of such suspension or any other changes.
- The Company cannot accept responsibility for any losses or damages incurred as a result of suspension of the Website due to fire, power outage or any other natural disaster, or force majeure such as virus infection or obstruction by third party.
- You understand that all information on the Website including, text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, images, audio, video, messages, data, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively “Information”), are the exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates or its third party licensors, and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Hence, You may not use, copy, modify, distribute or any other activities beyond legally acceptable use, such as private use, without prior notice from You to the Company, subject to represented terms and conditions if specified. Trademarks used in the Website (TradeMark and ServiceMark) belong to the Company or third party licensors which You may not use without prior notice.
Supported web browsers
- This site is best viewed by Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player may be required to view some contents of the Website. The following software can be downloaded for free from the Adobe web site.
Browser / OS
Apple Mac OS X
The Company shall not require notices for Your link to the Website. The Company requests that You link to the top page of the Website （https://www2.aizawa-am.co.jp/ ）.However the Company would deny the following links.
- Links from any site to harm our trust or dignity, including sites offensive to public order and morals
- Links from sites with contents that violates, or are likely to violate laws or regulations
- Links which the Company considers in appropriate.